Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Special time.... I think....not

ya know that special time for the parents to have a break during the day... you know what I am talking about... the n word... yes nap time. Well... my son sleeps and it takes it a little far... sometimes he will sleep for four hours for his nap... my daughter on the other hand... does not sleep at all... so I am really not getting that break...that parents usually get. How I would love to know what that break is... sometimes I just can't find... I wonder if I go looking for it if it will show its face... bahahah... I highly doubt it.

The best thing about having kids is that you get to see all the stuff that you prolly did when you was younger... some of this stuff just cracks me up... 

My daughter is 4, she will be 5 this month... and she is a little miss attitude, when she is older I would hate to see someone piss her off. They better just walk away...um... maybe RUN!... I will tell her to do something and she gets this attitude and throws stuff and its like 'Stomp stomp slam' ya you know what I am talking about the teenager stomping... I have a 4 year old turning 14... yeah I think I may make a run for it right in the Principal's office one day lol.


My son... cutest little thing you have ever seen... until you tell him the nap word or the no word and he screams like he is being hit...sometimes I think I will have the police knocking on my door asking what the hell is going on in here.


But now, my son is awake... and my daughter is sleeping... what the fuck? I just can't seem to get in that special time....


I never thought of doing a blog about parenting and turning it into a comedy... sometimes my kids are just so crazy... so crazy in fact I am forced to write about it... yeah I force myself... I think If I  didn't think about doing this I may end up in the crazy house. Having a 3 and a 5 year gets crazy.... just when you think your 4-5 year old is getting out of that got to get into everything stage.... the 2-3 year old comes up and starts doing it...so its everything times 2...


As of right now... I am totally out of cover up... my daughter thought it would be fun to dress up her carpet in her room.. yes powder cover up all over the new carpet in her room... ohh how it is to be young again... ahhhhh those days are over for me.....


But in the words of my older sister, I am glad I had my kids at a young age... not only can I keep up with them but when they get older... its like Ill still be young! ahhh the life...


Every morning... I turn cartoons on... its always the same... spongebob and the other little fuck sticks... oh yeah since when is it okay for 4 grown ass men to dress up and sing to little kids... yeah I do not like that They are making themselves look like pedophiles bah...but I am pretty sure that my child wants me to play cars with him... puppy dog look

 

1 comment:

  1. Ash,

    I just seen you commented on my blog in 2011 that Stanley G. Rucki was your grandfather. I would like to chat with you about the family as the Rucki's from my side/line of the family are now all gone.

    Please email me: gatchell99@gmail.com

    Thanks, Bill Gatchell

    Here's the page where you commented:

    http://billgatchell.blogspot.com/2009/02/stanley-g-rucki.html

    ReplyDelete