Sunday, September 26, 2010

never would I.....

So work has been crazy as always.... I will not have a day off till friday...oyy only things could get better right.... so wrong... oh so wrong...

If I had a friend who was a total jackass... and they started disrespecting one of my other friends... I would be PISSED... okay.. like seriously... get off ur fucking high horse and say something to the guy... People in this world today get no where if they don't have respect for other people. Or they dont know their manners...

But I am not friends with jackasses... because I dont put up with the bullshit... god just fucking grow up already and quit being a little boy or girl... and be a MAN or WOMAN for once... I can already see what kind of parents this person had... god go down to 8 mile please... bcz you are sure acting like you are from there... 

next time I see you hopefully ur walking out behind me so I can shut the door in ur fat fucking face... .... coward...I hope u fucking choke on a pubic hair and dye you fat fucking piece of shit... Karma is real... and bad karma will be coming ur way.. "im always right" yeah we will see about that good sir...

As for my friend... well ex-friend... I would never let anyone talk to you like that especially one of my friends... doesnt matter who they are.... I thought BEST friends were suppose to have ur back... I guessed I was wrong... the only person I can trust is myself... oh yeah and Jims cousins... god I miss them... I sure do need a girls night out...COME GET ME FRIDAY... LETS DRINK!


why am I always a good friend... I always get stabbed in the back. heart.... it never fails... what good friends I have... no all my good friends are down in toledo... oh how I miss them... makes me home sick... I LOVE YOU MY TOLEDOANS!!! people up here are so rude and disrespectful it sickens me... please come rescue me...


I am now down to no best friends...and very few good friends...ah well...atleast I can go to sleep with a smile on my face knowing that I have my lovely little family... Jim... I love you so much I couldnt even express how much that I do... and my kids... love them... they make me stronger everyday and when I am with them I feel like a little kid again... they make me play cars, barbies and sing songs... I fucking love it... nothing is better than this feeling that I have with my family... <3 love you...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment