Thursday, September 9, 2010

home from work to find a surprise...

so yes.. I worked today came home made myself a bowl of chili and had to go to pee.... I walk in my daughters room to find her sleeping and then my son at the bottom of her bed standing up with the top half of his body on the bed sleeping...so I go to the restroom come out and I ask their father when was the last time he checked on them and then I asked him when he checked on the were they in their own beds... he said yes...how in the hell do you not hear your son get out of bed walk into the other room??? oyy MEN I tell you... I only keep him around for his money... bah just kidding... the sex is good too..

But on another note... today was kind of crazy... I was almost late for work bcz I was too worried about my chili that I was making.. and then Jims mom was over for a little bit and then I had to work.....

I think a lot of people worry to much about what other people think about them. Me I could care less what you think of me... I am my own person and no one knows what I have been through...If someone came up to me and said "I don't like you" My response would be...so and I care whyyy?.. lol.. I mean come on.. people don't even know me and automatically don't like me? The only reasons why I think people judge before knowing is either bcz of jealousy... or they are just plain whores and bitches...

Speaking of bitches and whores... there are alot of them...fucking bops...yuck...


That is all for now...










No comments:

Post a Comment